July 27, 2007

Hattie Pics

Here are just a few pictures of Hattie having fun at her Mimi's house.....

We went to dinner tonight with Missy and Walker and their 4 beautiful babies. I was holding Hattie because we were about to leave, and Eva Rose put her hand on me while she was talking to me. Hattie couldn't stand it! She kept pushing Eva Rose's hand away. She was SO JEALOUS! I have never seen her act that way. Such a sin nature my daughter has! I wonder if she knows that someday she WILL have to share me. She will be better for it, but she won't like it.........

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2