July 5, 2007

Birthday Pictures

Sean and I just got back from our little getaway to San Antonio. We left Hattie with Sean's parents for two nights, and she did such a good job! We missed her SO MUCH but had such a good time getting away for a little bit.

We are still at our inlaws house and are heading home tomorrow morning, but I wanted to post some pictures from Hattie's birthday party. Despite the rain, we had a large crowd to help us celebrate our baby girl turning one. Hattie got overwhelmed, I think, with all of the people. She kind of had the attitude, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" There were happy moments, though, for her, and Sean and I so appreciated everyone who came to party with us; we especially appreciate my parents hosting the party at their house. I'll have to post some of our pictures when we get back home, but here are some that my father-in-law took.

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2