July 13, 2007

Happy Friday!

I just love this picture that I took the other day, so I had to post it - notice Hattie is wearing a "big girl" headband :0)! I love the shirt, too, Aunt Brittany - Thank you! Nothing much else is really going on. Hattie is back to her normal self and Sean is back home, so I am thankful for that.

We had a playdate with several other moms yesterday. Hattie was terribly afraid of the dancing Elmo that was there. All of the other kids LOVED it, but she HATED it. She is also so much more passive than the other babies. She's the youngest in the group by a couple of months so that's probably part of it, but all of the other babies were fighting over and stealing sippy cups from little hands, and my daughter couldn't have cared less when it was her own hands they were stealing a cup out of. I guess we haven't reached the major meltdown, tantrum phase yet, but I'm sure it's comin'!

Hope everyone has a happy Friday and a good weekend!

1 comment:

The Jasters said...

Hattie is so darn cute!

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2