April 7, 2008

Interesting Article

Sean sent me this article this morning. I liked it. Every time I am out with Hattie and Gracen now that I am obviously pregnant, I get the rudest remarks about all the kids I have. When I reply that one of the three isn't mine, there is always a sense of relief in the air. It gets to me.

Anyways, I think my favorite quote from the article is,
The way we figure it, one day our children will be grateful for what we didn't give them -- and what we did for them instead.
Right on!

Tomorrow's the big day that we hopefully find out if Button is a boy or a girl. I'll definitely be posting tomorrow after we know. I can't wait to find out!!!!

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2