November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've seen this going around in the blogging world, and I'm kinda grumpy today, so I thought I should copy this idea and count my blessings. I have ambition to do this every Thursday, but we'll see......
Some of the things I'm thankful for on this Thursday (in no particular order):
1.) My husband who politely puts up with my morning grumpiness when I haven't had enough sleep the night before.
2.) These two healthy boogers:

3.) The gorgeous days we've been having.
4.) My sister who came and spent the day with us recently and watched the girls so I could go grocery shopping and then took Hattie to McDonald's to play and get out of the house. When are you coming back, Aunt Brittany ;)?!?!
5.)Finally having a cordless phone! With two small children it was REALLY impossible trying to talk on our retro phone that's attached to the wall without being able to move around the house. The cheapster in me was refusing to buy one since we have a perfectly good working phone, but hubby insisted, I submitted, and am SO glad I did!
6.) Mothers Day Out!
7.) God's grace and mercy in my life......I don't even want to think about where I'd be without THEM!
8.) Healthy babies brought into the world without complication. Congrats on becoming an aunt, Katie!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Luke!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2