November 7, 2008

Because......


sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time with your camera nearby.

But don't let these pictures fool you. They are not a true glimpse of what my morning has been. There was lots of whining and crying (some from the kids, too), and I just happen to capture the 1 minute where everything was right with the world in my house.

Now it's naptime, and Mama is going to recharge and try to gain back the portion of her sanity that was lost over the course of the last 4 hours :).

2 comments:

shalonda said...

oh my heavens how did i miss this cuteness?!?!?! so perfect!

The Joiners said...

(In response to your comment on my post about Walmart)- what's funny is that I had actually included a description in there about the guy checking us out, but it seemed very shallow of me so I didn't put it! Let's just say it involved a giant reddish-colored afro and severe acne. And undoubtedly some body odor. Eww.

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2