October 6, 2008

Mary Ellen's Baptism in pictures

I'm tired. I've had a long Monday, but before I hit the hay, I wanted to post a load of pictures from the baptism yesterday. My sweet girl did such a good job, not making a peep during the ceremony, and she looked like such an angel in her dress. Her big sister did pretty well. She, unlike her sister, made quite a few peeps during the ceremony but overall, did great and looked pretty in pink, I might add.
The cake

The angel

The peeper

Our family

With the deacon who officiated

The godparents

The grandparents who attended

All of the kiddos at the ceremony (minus Luke's head and Gracen). They were all surprisingly good and quiet considering their number and ages.

Mother and daughters shot

Two of the aunties

And now our sweet Mary Ellen is born again! (John 3)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey honey! Missed you tonight. At least I got to see you Saturday! Glad the baptism went well :) Mary Ellen does look like an angel, and Hattie is of course precious.

Missy said...

Wow, never realized how much you and Brittney looked alike, till I see those pictures side by side.

Jamison said...

Steph, you look great!! I love your haircut and shirt. =) Oh, and your sweet girls. LOL

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2