July 18, 2008

Potty Update - take 2

Okay, I promise I won't post potty info for a while after this, but I am on cloud nine because Hattie had NO ACCIDENTS yesterday, and for the second day in a row she woke up dry from her nap.

I wish I could say for the take 2 post that she has used #2 in the potty, but she hasn't done that yet. I am scared to death of attemtping #2, and my little girl almost always does her thing after lunch, so I have just been putting a diaper on her then, right before naptime. She poops, I change her, and then she goes down for her nap. My fear is that if I don't put the diaper on her, she'll hold it until I put the diaper on her and just go when I put her down for her nap. Then she won't be able to fall asleep. I need to try it, though........

It's nice, though, because we only used one diaper yesterday......potty training is hard and messy, but oh, how I love the money it's saving us!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go Hattie (and Mom)! Good Luck with #2. =)

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2