July 31, 2009

She........


starts tap/ballet class next week. I have waited for this since I found out I was having a girl :)! We went and bought the ballet slippers, tights, leotards, and tap shoes the other day, and she wants to wear it all constantly. I don't know who is more excited, Hattie or me!

Have y'all seen this show on TLC? So so awful in my humble opinion. Okay, I am NOT one of those moms! But when I signed Hattie up for the class and was told about an ending dance recital that includes a stage and a glittery costume, I think my heart skipped a beat :)! YAY YAY YAY! I am so happy to have a girly girl who loves this kind of stuff just as much as her mama.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Can I come to the recital?

Blogahon said...

YES! :)

AKat said...

Neil and I want to come, too! Go, Hattie!!! Dance your little heart out. Stephanie, she's precious!

The Jasters said...

Count us in!

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2