December 27, 2007

Four Years

Four Years
Two pregnancies
A baby and another on the way
Four moves
Several job switcheroos
Two different cities
Lots of laughs
And some tears
Hundreds of hugs and kisses
One great man.



I can’t believe that Sean and I have been married for 4 years. Four wonderful years!! I don’t deserve the amazing man that God has given me, but I guess that’s the way blessings are. We never really deserve any of them.

Happy Anniversary, Sean! What a blessing you have been to me! I love you so much.

4 comments:

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Congrats! I am glad you are my sister!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

I give you guys another 2 or maybe 3 years!

Not bad!

;-)

WD

Jamison said...

Sean and Steph,
Congrats! It is amazing how much your life can change in 4 short years.

I know I say this all the time, but your wedding was the best wedding I have ever attended--it was beautiful and SO much fun with the dancing and tasty food...(it also didn't hurt that Andrew told me he wanted to marry me at your reception.=)
Good times...great memories.

Hugs!!!!!

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2