October 25, 2007

Lovin' the weather

For the past couple of days, I have taken atleast two walks a day, usually one in the morning with Hattie when it's still pretty chilly and then one in the afternoon when Sean gets home when the weather is just perfect. I should be running considering that my pants are feeling snug, and I am constantly complaining that I need to lose a few, but why would I ruin a perfectly good day with running?!?! Never liked it much. The whole point of this weather being so great is that I don't sweat when I go outside. Why would I want to do something that causes sweat in perfect, non-sweat weather?!?! Anyways, I wish every day could be like the past few days we've had. I am just lovin' it!


We went to Mimi's house this afternoon, and Hattie just loved the wind-chimes......


We took the most precious Halloween pictures of her. I'll have to share those later so we don't spoil our Halloween card that we're sending out. She was totally workin' the camera, which doesn't happen very often these days. She usually wants to get far away from me when I have the camera in hand. Hope I haven't scarred her for life with all of the picture-taking I've done the last 15 months.


Well, it's almost time for The Office, and since we no longer have DVR, I gotta go catch it now. DVR is the one sacrifice for the sake of pinching pennies that has been the hardest to make. If you don't have it, don't get it because once you have it, it's so hard to live without it!!!

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2