January 22, 2007

Pet Strollers


This past Friday I took Hattie to the mall near our house. Apparently it is "the place" to hang out on Fridays for moms and their babies because the mall was packed with strollers. One stroller in particular caught my eye while we were in the food court because it was hot pink and was a model I had never seen before. When I got closer, I noticed there was a net over the front of it, which I thought was weird, but unfortunately, that was NOT the weirdest part. When I looked past the net I saw a miniature dog sitting in the stroller! Apparently they now make strollers for pets, and they are as expensive as baby strollers . . . our society is definitely going to the dogs . . .

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2