May 6, 2008

{22 Months}


I can't believe she's almost 2.

She's starting to get that 2 year old, grown up look. My baby is starting to look like less of a baby and more like a little girl to me.

She talks all the time, non-stop. She has opinions and ideas. She's not the shy little baby that she once was. I see her turning into a reserved but out-going little girl. She's still very cautious and thinks everything through before acting. I love her humor and her energy. I love her imagination and her charm.

I love being her mama.

And I love that she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger :).

I can't believe we'll soon stop counting her age in months and start counting in years. It's going by too fast for my liking. I want time to stand still a little.

Happy 22 months, my sweet Hattie Ruth. Now stop growing, so your mama can love on her little baby girl forever and ever.

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2