May 24, 2007

Hattie's Highlight

A highlight in Hattie's day is when Dada comes home. She is SO EXCITED to see him and gets so silly when he comes home. Sean never believes me when I say I had a rough day because Hattie is always happy when he comes home. Even if 5 minutes before she was throwing a glorious fit, her frustration melts away when Dada walks in the door.
Waiting for Dada to come home...


Then just some others for your viewing pleasure. I am trying to get a good picture for her bday invitation, but it didn't happen today. Some still turned out pretty good, though.



She wasn't very smiley for the camera this afternoon.....probably because she was so tired. For the past two weeks she has been trying to drop her morning nap, I think. I'm still trying to get her to take it, and she does take it most days, but man, she puts up a fight! Today was the first day she just played the whole hour, so I just got her up and got out of the house. Then I put her down at 11:30. She went right down but was up at 1:30.....it's gonna be a LONG afternoon, but all will be well when Dada comes home!

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute and looks just like you! I know that I've said that before but I'll say it again. =) I'm not looking forward to Steven dropping his morning nap- maybe he never will! Ahhh...I wish.

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Hey guys!

I love your blog! I get such a kick out of all Hattie's expressive pictures! I don't think I've seen here since she was about 3 weeks old. She really looks like a Dollahon!

We were so sad that we missed y'all when y'all were in College Station a few weeks ago- we were gone to Kyle's sister's graduation. We hope to see y'all soon!

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2