November 30, 2007

Stinky



I love these little feet.
I'm obsessed with them.
I could kiss them all day long if she would let me.

When Hattie was tiny, she had the stinkiest feet. I think it was because I always had socks on them. She slept the best when she was all warm and toasty. Her hands and her feet would sweat so much and then smell pretty stinky. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Only a mommy and a daddy could think stinky feet were cute. Sean and I ended up giving Hattie the nickname, Stinky Feet pretty early on. Poor little girl; she's taken on so many nicknames in the past 16 months. It will be a miracle if she turns out normal. She will rightfully blame us for all of her problems :0).

Then when we got her a bear for her 1st birthday, we named him Tinky after her stinky little secret....

Her little feet are no longer so stinky, though. Other parts of her that weren't so stinky before have taken over. Changing diapers is so not fun when your child's favorite food at the moment is Ranch Style Beans. Mommy don't think that stinkiness is so cute. Even I have my limits. Now we like to call her Stinky Booty.

No comments:

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2