February 28, 2007

The Park

One of the moms in my storytime group told me about this great park about five minutes from where we live, so this afternoon I took Hattie to the park for the first time. She loved every second of it! Of course everytime Hattie does something new, the camera is right there to capture it, so here are some of the pictures I took of her at the park this afternoon.

First, we visited the swings. She LOVED Mama pushing her back and forth and laughed every time the swing came forward towards me.






Then I put her in the stroller and we went to the pond to feed the ducks, pigeons, and birds that looked like seagulls....I don't know what they were, but they were mean and selfish with the bread.

Hattie loved watching all of the birds.


While we were watching "the birdies" as I called them, Hattie started screaming with delight. I don't know if she was trying to get their attention or just having a good time and not afraid to show it. It was cute, though.




I have a feeling we'll be going back to the park pretty soon ;0).

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that we haven't seen her in person for months and months now. So sad!
We went to the park yesterday too and tried the swings. Steven loved them and laughed too. Hattie's adorable and looks just like her Mama!

Andrew said...

There are about three or four parks within a mile of your place, in either direction on Renner Road. You guys will really love July 4th in Richardson; they have a huge fireworks show by the lake in Breckenridge Park (just east of you guys and south on Brand Road).

Lots of fun to be had there, and Hattie looks so cute having it!

Wisdom From the Pope

“The inalienable dignity of every human being and the rights which flow from that dignity - in the first place the right to life and the defense of life - are at the heart of the church's message." Pope John Paul ended his address, saying: "In spite of divisions among Christians, 'all those justified by faith through baptism are incorporated into Christ...brothers and sisters in the Lord.'" Pope John Paul 2